Brand Details Developer
- Create, edit and share graphic design content to foster relationships with program participants. The content will be used to increase online visibility through Instagram, LinkedIn and website posts, pictures, newsletters and advertisements.
- Work closely with Art Research Analyst and Creative Content Technician to execute content conceptualization for 2019 calendar year.
- Produce personal professional development plan with Development Manager, and complete goals by June 2019.
- Meet weekly on Saturday mornings with Project 366 team virtually.
- Experience using social media and maintaining a presence online.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university as graduate student.
- Able to operate a computer and communicate via telephone.
- Create and complete content in a timely manner.
- Work independently and as a team member.
To apply for the position please email a current resume to the Development Manager, Maggie Maple, at maggie.maple@P366.org.