Creative Science Technician
The position has been filled.
Start Time: January 2019
- Work closely with Development Manager and Art Research Analyst to create marketing strategy plan for 2019 calendar year.
- Create, edit and share meaningful content on website to foster relationships with participants. This content will include: blog posts, pictures, newsletters and advertisements.
- Participate in brainstorms and assist in creating media lists, drafting, disseminating and pitching media alerts.
- Build social media presence across platforms, grow daily engagement, manage notifications and contribute in participant engagement across social channels.
- Assist in coordinating and hosting marketing events locally in the Triangle.
- Produce personal professional development plan with Development Manager and assigned professional mentor, and complete goals by June 2019.
- Meet weekly on Saturday mornings with Project 366 team.
- Experience using social media and maintaining a presence online.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited four-year college as rising sophomore or junior with a major in science.
- Able to operate a computer and communicate via telephone.
- Create and complete content in a timely manner.
- Work independently and as a team member.
To apply for the position please email a current resume to the Development Manager, Maggie Maple, at maggie.maple@P366.org.