Culture Design Engineer
The position has been filled.
Start Time: January 2019
- Work closely with Development Manager and assigned professional mentor to design program culture.
- Develop internal culture model and execute approved initiatives to grow program.
- Brainstorm and design uniforms for the Project 366 team and create standard dress code.
- Perform market research online and in the field to develop standard operating procedures.
- Work with mentor to update terms of service, policies and company handbook.
- Assist in coordinating and hosting marketing events locally in the Triangle.
- Produce personal professional development plan with Development Manager and mentor, and complete goals by June 2019.
- Meet weekly on Saturday mornings with Project 366 team.
- Able to operate a computer and communicate via telephone.
- Create and complete content in a timely manner.
- Work independently and as a team member.
To apply for the position please email a current resume to the Development Manager, Maggie Maple, at maggie.maple@P366.org.