Department Discovery Specialist
- Create, edit and share light word lists to foster relationships with participants. The data will be used to increase online visibility through Instagram, LinkedIn and website posts, pictures, newsletters and advertisements.
- Participate in brainstorms and assist in creating media lists, drafting, disseminating and pitching media alerts.
- Assist in coordinating and hosting marketing events locally in the Triangle.
- Produce personal professional development plan with Development Manager and assigned professionals mentor, and complete goals by June 2019.
- Meet weekly on Saturday mornings with Project 366 team.
- Experience using social media and maintaining a presence online.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university as graduate student.
- Able to operate a computer and communicate via telephone.
- Create and complete content in a timely manner.
- Work independently and as a team member.
To apply for the position please email a current resume to the Development Manager, Maggie Maple, at maggie.maple@P366.org.